Working with us
As the owner of electrical facilities, ATC is required by state and federal regulations to provide information on substation arc flash hazards to people who work on our facilities, including ATC employees, ATC contractors and the local electric companies.
Use the links below to access the most current tables of arc flash hazards, PPE/FR clothing risk categories and clothing effectiveness.
Available ARC/Flash Hazard Documents:
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources
- Asset Donation and Disposal Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Enterprise Information Management
- External Communications
- NERC CIP Cyber Security
- Personal Risk Assessment
- Physical Access Control Policy
- Reliability Standards
- Social Media
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Workplace Violence Policy