Working with us
As the owner of electrical facilities, ATC is required by state and federal regulations to provide information on substation arc flash hazards to people who work on our facilities, including ATC employees, ATC contractors and the local electric companies.
Please direct your questions to ATC’s safety manager, Nick Robinson, at (262) 506-6940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the links below to access the most current tables of arc flash hazards, PPE/FR clothing risk categories and clothing effectiveness.
Available ARC/Flash Hazard Documents
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Enterprise Information Management
- Equal Employment, Non-Discrimination & Anti-Harassment
- External Communications
- Gifts and Entertainment Policy
- Legal Review, Procurement & Expenditure Authorization
- NERC CIP Cyber Security
- Open Door Policy
- Reliability Standards
- Social Media
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Workplace Violence Policy