Vision, mission, culture and values
ATC has a defined vision, mission, culture statement and core values that we live and work by every day. They provide insight into who we are and are essential to our culture and our efforts to provide value to our stakeholders. Our hiring process is designed to find new employees that will be successful within our organization. We are professionals who work hard and have fun, and we seek out individuals who will thrive in our challenging and exciting workplace.
- Vision: Connecting you with a sustainable energy future
- Mission: To perfect our business and lead the transition to a sustainable energy future
- Culture: ONE TEAM – connected by purpose, curiosity and positive energy
- Values: ATC focuses on our values since they play such a critical part of everyone’s success within the organization. Employees are encouraged to consider our values when approaching everything they do. We look for these values in potential new employees and want people who will embody these values – as well as their own – while at work
- We care – about the safety of our employees, contractors and the general public, our employees’ wellbeing, our communities and the environment we all share.
- We challenge – each other to evolve, to speak up in a constructive way, have a questioning attitude and never be content with the status quo.
- We commit – by delivering on our promises, executing our business plan and providing excellence to our stakeholders.
- We communicate – we strive to improve the way we communicate with each other and our customers because we recognize that strong communication is key to achieving our vision, mission and a positive customer experience.
- We compete – to be the best in the business, improve our metrics for safety and operations and work hard to continuously innovate and improve.
- We celebrate –through our rewards and recognition – individually, as teams and as a company to ensure that our people know they and their accomplishments are highly valued.
Innovation and collaboration power careers
We are proud of the positive energy within our workplace. People learn, grow and stay here because they enjoy a spirited one-team culture that values collaboration, innovation and diversity. Feedback from our employees has placed ATC on several local and national top workplace lists, including Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces in Fortune and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces. We’ve garnered other awards and recognition, including the Workplace Excellence Award from the New North. We “walk the walk” when it comes to having a positive and engaging workplace culture.