Employee/spouse Open Enrollment
Annual Open Enrollment is the time of year to select the combination of benefits that’s right for you and your family. Your Total Rewards team is looking forward to sharing your options for the 2022 plan year, including what’s new for ATC benefits in 2022. Details on all benefits and services can be found in the guide on the right. Please feel free to download it for your convenience.
NEW FOR 2022
- Developmental Delays – The medical plan will be enhanced with additional ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) coverage to include therapeutic services for dependents with developmental disabilities.
- Tria Health Hypertension & Weight Loss Programs – These new programs offer blood pressure monitoring and coaching for eligible employees, provided at no additional cost.
– Learn more about the Hypertension Program.
– Learn more about the Weight Loss Program.
- Stand-Alone Vision Plan – This new vision benefit through UnitedHealthcare includes two plans to select from – Base and Premium. With this new plan, benefits will be applied immediately at the time of your visit or purchase, replacing the previous reimbursement benefit.
Starting Oct. 27, 2021 your open enrollment event will open in Workday allowing you to make your enrollment selections. Be sure to enroll by 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 12, 2021. Even if you are not participating in benefits, your enrollment event needs to be completed in Workday.
FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY: In September, Workday was upgraded with a newly designed benefits section to provide easier navigation and visibility. Please review the Benefit Enrollment Instruction Guide before making your selections.