Employee Open Enrollment-clone
Annual Open Enrollment is the time of year to select the combination of benefits that’s right for you and your family. Your Total Rewards team is looking forward to sharing your options for the 2022 plan year, including what’s new for ATC benefits in 2022. Details on all benefits and services can be found in the guide on the right. Please feel free to download it for your convenience.
NEW FOR 2022
- Developmental Delays – The medical plan will be enhanced with additional ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) coverage to include therapeutic services for dependents with developmental disabilities.
- Tria Health Hypertension & Weight Loss Programs – These new programs offer blood pressure monitoring and coaching for eligible employees, provided at no additional cost.
- Stand-Alone Vision Plan – This new vision benefit through UnitedHealthcare includes two plans to select from – Base and Premium. With this new plan, benefits will be applied immediately at the time of your visit or purchase, replacing the previous reimbursement benefit.
Starting Oct. 27, 2021 your open enrollment event will open in Workday allowing you to make your enrollment selections. Be sure to enroll by 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 12, 2021. Even if you are not participating in benefits, your enrollment event needs to be completed in Workday.
For employees: In September, Workday was upgraded with a newly designed benefits section to provide easier navigation and visibility. Please review the Benefit Enrollment Instruction Guide before making your selections.
Open Enrollment Kickoff meetings
Employees and spouses are encouraged to attend a virtual Open Enrollment Kickoff meeting, scheduled for Oct. 26. Employees have received Outlook invitations for the sessions, which will be held at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. (A recorded session will be available after the live dates.)
Benefit vendor presentations
Employees have also received Outlook invitations to attend upcoming benefit vendor presentations. Dates and times of these presentations are below.
- UnitedHealthcare NEW Vision Plan– Nov. 2 at 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- HSA Bank – Nov. 3 at 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- Voya Voluntary Benefits – Nov. 4 at 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.