At ATC, we value our employees. We strive to provide a variety of employee benefits as an added dimension to your compensation. ATC provides benefit plans to suit a variety of employee needs, whether it be for you or your entire family.
New employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 consecutive days of employment.
ATC offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary plus incentive pay tied to the achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Health and welfare benefits
ATC offers a variety of health and welfare benefit plans.
- Medical – Two medical plan options are available that include prescription drug coverage and wellness benefits.
- Dental insurance – Eligible expenses are covered for preventive care, basic and major services. A separate orthodontic benefit also is available.
- Vision care – Offered at no cost to employees who participate in the medical plan, the vision plan helps cover the cost of eye exams, frames, lenses and contacts.
- Life insurance – Basic life insurance and business travel accident insurance are provided at no cost. You also have the option of purchasing supplemental and dependent life insurance coverage.
- Disability – ATC provides short- and long-term salary continuation during periods of a qualified disability.
- Flexible Spending Plan – The plan allows you to defer a portion of your salary on a pre-tax basis for payment of eligible health care and dependent care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program – If you or a dependent needs support services, ATC’s Employee Assistance Program can refer you to appropriate resources.
- Tuition reimbursement – ATC recognizes that the skills and knowledge of its employees are critical to the success of the company. We offer tuition reimbursement to support eligible employees in developing their skills through formal education.
Retirement and benefits
- 401(k) Plan – You may contribute up to 60 percent of your eligible pay on either a pre- or post-tax basis to a 401(k) account. The company adds to the value of your account through matching contributions of up to 4 percent. All contributions are immediately vested. You manage your account and may choose from a variety of investment options.
- Individual Account Pension Plan – ATC contributes 5 percent of your eligible earnings into your individual pension account every pay period. All contributions are immediately vested. You manage your account and may choose from a variety of investment options.
Holidays and paid time off
- Holidays – ATC recognizes 10 scheduled holidays per year.
- Vacation – ATC offers a generous vacation allowance. Vacation time for new employees is pro-rated based on start date. The VacationPlus program allows employees to purchase up to five additional days of vacation on a pre-tax basis each year.
- Personal leave – Employees receive 15 days of personal leave each year.
Financial assistance is available.
ATC provides a post-retirement health care plan and life insurance coverage.